What's in store for 2024?
Surveying the landscape facing central bank reserves managers
11 January 2024
Crown Agents Investment Management investment professional started off the new year by discussing market issues facing central bank reserves managers in 2024, including:
- Potential trajectories for monetary policy across multiple geographies
- Economic growth, inflation and other macroeconomic developments affecting markets
- Fixed income positioning considering current and potential yield curve scenarios
- Return, risk and diversification considerations for various asset classes
- The role of strategic asset allocation when market regimes change so frequently
CAIM Central Bank Webinar Series
We launched our Central Bank Webinar Series in June 2020. The Central Bank Webinar Series aims to provide valuable insights on key policy and implementation challenges facing Central Banks in developing countries. We were honoured to have Sir Paul Collier launch the series, in an event which focused on the Economic Implications of COVID19 on Developing Countries. You can view recordings of past events in the relevant sections of this page.
Click on the button to register your interest in future events: