Central Bank Webinar Series 2020
POLICY STREAM: FINDING LIBOR’S REPLACEMENT — WEBINAR REPLAY
A Journey To The Unknown
With Roberts Grava, Charles Thomson & Slawek Soroczynski
TUESDAY 24TH NOVEMBER 2020 : 1400-1530 Hours GMT
We are pleased to announce the next event in our Central Bank Webinar Series Policy Stream. On Tuesday, November 24, 14:00-15:30 (GMT) please join CAIM Senior Portfolio Managers Charles Thomson and Slawek Soroczynski, and CEO Roberts Grava as moderator, as we present Finding LIBOR’s Replacement – A Journey to the Unknown.
After our last webinar, Reserves Management During Central Banks’ Lockdown, our survey of participants highlighted this very LIBOR topic as very relevant to discuss in depth. In this upcoming webinar, we will address the following:
- LIBOR’s place in the global financial market infrastructure
- Different transition strategies have been adopted. Which is the best path going forward?
- USD LIBOR alternatives – SOFR, AMERIBOR, ?
- Challenges in replacing the TED spread
- How to price assets and risk without LIBOR? Is it a mission impossible?
- Turbulent times for the USD funding and global fixed income markets?
- Is this really the end of LIBOR? Can/should anything be done to save it?