Central Bank Webinar Series 2022
POLICY STREAM: Central Bank Reserves Management
A Look at the Year Ahead, Managing a Rising Interest Rate Environment
With Roberts Grava, Slawek Soroczynski, Charles Thomson & Simon Price
TUESDAY 25 JANUARY 2022 :
4PM CAT : 9AM EST
As we reflect on 2021’s market movements, which demonstrated the notion that opportunities for capital preservation no longer exist, we also look forward to the year ahead, and the challenges and opportunities central bank reserves managers face in navigating a rising interest rate environment.
Join Crown Agents Investment Management in its next Policy Stream Webinar, as CAIM’s experts evaluate the following and more:
- How did we get here? A review of recent macroeconomic and market developments
- What happened to capital preservation ? Should central banks still own duration?
- Stakeholder education – communicating market outcomes and expectations with Board members and senior stakeholders
- Where are we going in 2022? Economic and market themes across interest rates, credit and equities
- What’s different in this rate cycle?
- How to make money / avoid losing money in this environment? Strategic and tactical opportunities in this rising rate environment
This webinar will take place on Tuesday, January 25th 2022 at 2pm (GMT); 4pm (CAT); 9am (EST).
Please note that registration before the event is required. Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
The recording will be available here after the event.