Please join us on Tuesday, January 25th 2022 at 2:00pm (GMT); 16:00 (CAT); 09:00 (EST), for the next session in our Policy Stream on ‘Central Bank Reserves Management – A Look at the Year Ahead, Managing a Rising Interest Rate Environment.’
As we reflect on 2021’s market movements, which demonstrated the notion that opportunities for capital preservation no longer exist, we also look forward to the year ahead, and the challenges and opportunities central bank reserves managers face in navigating a rising interest rate environment.
Join Crown Agents Investment Management in its next Policy Stream Webinar, as CAIM’s experts evaluate the following and more:
- How did we get here? A review of recent macroeconomic and market developments
- What happened to capital preservation ? Should central banks still own duration?
- Stakeholder education – communicating market outcomes and expectations with Board members and senior stakeholders
- Where are we going in 2022? Economic and market themes across interest rates, credit and equities
- What’s different in this rate cycle?
- How to make money / avoid losing money in this environment? Strategic and tactical opportunities in this rising rate environment